Earl Grey & Sweet Hydrangea Diffuser, by Toasted Crumpet
Bring the beauty of the outdoors into your home with these stunning natural rattan reed diffusers, bursting with gorgeous fragrances inspired by the British countryside.
Presented in a beautiful watercolour illustrated gift box and containing a matching mini packet of seeds, this diffuser makes the perfect gift. Toasted Crumpet have conscientiously selected seeds from the fabulous British seed company Thompson & Morgan to enhance your garden & provide a habitat for bees and beneficial insects.
With carefully selected materials and ingredients that are kinder and more sustainable to the environment.
“Aromas of black tea and bergamot mingles with jasmine, apple and citrus. Middle notes of cool cucumber, angelica and davana bring a fresh spa succulence to the heart. Finished with an elegant, sweet base of cedar, musk, honey and tobacco.”
- Exclusively uses Vegan Society approved, high performance bio-solvent diffuser oil base
- 100% natural sustainable rattan reeds
- Glass bottle can be recycled after use
- Complementary seeds included
- Proudly made in Britain
- Sustainably sourced FSC accredited and 100% recyclable gift box
Sent out with Royal Mail within 1- 2 days.